As we come to the end of 2018, we’re reflecting on the past twelve months. It has been another great year for Media Blast & Abrasives: our brand continues to grow, our machines continue to evolve, and our customers continue to amaze us.
The Media Blast & Abrasives 2018 Highlight Reel
- Launching our three new soda abrasive blasting cabinets: the Cobra Stage I Soda, N-200 Stage II Soda, and Blizzard Stage III Soda. These machines use our trademarkedGhostFlow technology and other proprietary features to manage soda-specific complexities.
- Upgrading our existing cabinets to use advanced negative pressure cartridge filtration dust collectors. All siphon and direct pressure abrasive delivery cabinets manufactured by Media Blast & Abrasive employ this as a standard feature.
- Unveiling our redesigned automotive website featuring our ready-to-ship cabinets designed specifically for the automotive and recreational vehicle industries. If you haven’t already, please check out the new site!
- Hosting two awesome sandcarving seminars (recaps hereand here) with our long-time partner, IKONICS Imaging.
- Attending the Annual International Awards & Personalization Expoin Las Vegas.
- Thank you to the entire Media Blast & Abrasives team – the mutual respect and commitment to excellence makes working here all the more enjoyable.
- Thank you to our customers – without you, we would not be here more than 40 years after opening our doors!
- Thank you to our partners – we have a great network and love collaborating on new projects to take mediablasters to the next level.
To Sum It Up
Media Blast & Abrasive has been manufacturing sandblasting cabinets since the 1970s. We make more than 180 standard models and sizes of abrasive blast cabinets. In addition to a comprehensive list of included features, we offer more than 80 optional features for increased productivity, durability, and operator safety. If you’re not sure which machine is the best fit for your needs, give us a call or visit our Buying Guide.