Are you in need of an automotive blast cabinet? Media Blast & Abrasive has an entire line of abrasive blasting cabinets specifically designed to meet needs of the automotive and recreational vehicle industries. One of those machines is the all-new Shop Standard 2.0, which uses a dry, siphon abrasive delivery system. This cabinet is among the first models we designed back in 1977. It was completely overhauled last year and debuted all-new in 2018 with an advanced negative pressure cartridge filtration dust collector.
Shop Standard 2.0 Automotive Blast Cabinet Features
- Larger, deeper, wider, and taller cabinet sizes.
- 100% welded steel cabinet construction with the clean opening door construction.
- Operates with almost any abrasive type made for recycle use.
- New cartridge dust collector technology using all negative pressure construction, hopper bottom dust storage, and semi-automatic pneumatic vibrator cleaning cycle.
- Available in four cabinet sizes to accommodate a variety of applications and gun sizes.
Media Blast & Abrasives’ all-new Shop Standard 2.0 Automotive Blast Cabinet gets users one-step closer to Production-grade machine durability without the associated machine cost.
To Sum It Up
The all-new Shop Standard 2.0 abrasive blasting cabinet is manufactured specifically for projects that require clean affordable part processing using a large 550 cfm blower with separator reclaimer. The four extended cabinet sizes are able to accommodate a variety of part sizes. Several abrasive guns can be used depending on the application and almost any abrasive type can be use. This cabinet is ideal for maintaining cars, motorcycles, quads and more.
Media Blast & Abrasive has been manufacturing sandblasting cabinets since the 1970s. We make more than 180 standard models and sizes of abrasive blast cabinets – and have an entire website dedicated to the automotive and recreational vehicles. In addition to a comprehensive list of included features, we offer more than 80 optional features for increased productivity, durability, and operator safety. If you’re not sure whether the all-new Shop Standard 2.0 auto blast cabinet is the right fit for your needs, give us a call or visit our Buying Guide.